The Golden Lion Hotel, 01786 475351
- Two access points: 1) Main Entrance: 2 initial steps, 7 steps inside. Handrails on both sides with staff available to assist. 2) Rear of hotel: enter through a lane next to the cancer research shop which is barrier controlled, please press the ‘CALL’ button where this will be answered, if you require assistance at this time to enter the Hotel please ask for a member of our Team who will meet you accordingly and assist you to the Lift.
- Public toilets and Accessible Toilet with Baby Changing facility are all situated on the ground floor area and easily accessible from the Reception, Bar & Restaurant.
The Albert Halls, 01786 473 544
- Step-free access at the right-hand side of the venue entrance.
- Hearing aid loop system available
- Lifts/ramps – where these are situated if several entrances/
- Accessible parking: limited parking at front of the venue. Please arrive well ahead of event start time as spaces are limited.
- Accessible bathrooms on ground floor and first floor,
- Accessible lift to first floor bookshop
Stirling Castle, 01786 450 000
- Visitor centre and shop have step free access through two sets of double doors
- Induction loop in the visitor centre and shop
- Braille information boards can be located around the castle and a braille guidebook is available in the shop
- Accessible parking spaces available
- Accessible bathrooms can be found in the Guardroom square, café and the Great Hall
- A courtesy vehicle is available for those who struggle with steep inclines and steps. Please contact the castle beforehand to let them know you require them
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are permitted
If you have any further questions on accessibility, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.